Friday, October 31, 2008

సినీ దర్శకుడు అనురాగ్ బసు తో ముఖాముఖి

Anurag Basu is one of the few prolific Bollywood film makers of current times. Anurag directed blockbuster movies Murder, Gangster, Life in a Metro, each with an elusive concept. Anurag is currently filming KITES in New Mexico and Nevada, US. It was a pleasure meeting him here in Santa Fe, New Mexico quite a few times both on-sets and offsets. As a person Anurag is a Soft spoken, compassionate, very friendly and funny. My personal association with him changed my perspective of a great film director. After a long days shoot, I joined Anurag for dinner where he accepted to give an interview to www.thetera.com .
Reddy Ganta (left), Anurag Basu (Right). The author is a Film Studies student at Santa Fe Community College, New Mexico

Reddy Ganta (left), Anurag Basu (Right). The author is a Film Studies student at Santa Fe Community College, New Mexico

About you, childhood and influence of your parents on you. When did you first decide to become a film maker?

My dad influenced me a lot. I began my career with theatre. I was directing plays since 17 years. I used to write and act in plays too. Every director has to be an actor after all! I basically enjoy art form. From theatre I moved to TV ad then to film industry. I became a director at the age of 21.

Are you a student of film school?

రచన :రెడ్డి గంటా

మిగిలిన భాగం ఇక్కడ చదవండి

http://navatarangam.com/2008/10/interview-with-anurag-basu/

No comments: